The private Pre-Kindergarten program at Woodhaven Academy provides an educational and engaging environment for children. Teachers guide the students throughout the day with group discussions, interactive play, and individualized lessons. Within the classroom, family participation is encouraged through projects and special programs. Woodhaven Academy’s private Pre-Kindergarten program focuses on what is best for each individual child and family to guarantee ultimate success in Kindergarten.
Each student receives a consistent level of individual attention to ensure success in math, reading, and writing skills. One-on-one academic attention builds a solid foundation for entering Kindergarten.
- Our program is designed to develop the needs of children ages four and five years old.
- Learning centers designed around national accreditation standards.
- Weekly lesson plans and daily activities posted outside classroom.
- Science exploration and cooking activities.
- Music and Spanish enrichment lessons provided.
- Literature rich environment to build reading skills.
- Focus on family communication.
- Low teacher-to-child ratios allow direction and guidance which helps build self-confidence.
- Learning through play developing social skills.
- Indoor and outdoor physical activities.